This article was published on 8/22/2017 and updated on 2/22/2022
The popularity of adjustable louvered pergolas continues to climb. In use since the early 2000s, this relatively new twist on the traditional pergola offers versatility its older predecessors do not, allowing you to maximize the use of your outdoor space and enjoy more time outdoors. What makes louvered pergolas different?
StruXure Motorized Pergolas Adjust to Changing Weather
Unlike outdoor shelters with static open or closed roofs, louvered roof pergolas allow you to transform your deck or patio space based on daily or seasonal weather changes. StruXure pergolas from Denver Pergola Systems, Colorado’s trusted outdoor shelter solution, offer a full 170-degrees of rotational adjustability. Dial-in comfort based on the sun’s changing position and your shelter needs, adjusting to the ideal amount of sunlight or shade. Seal out the rain, closing louvers, engaging the system's 360-degree integrated gutter system for leak-free rain protection, enjoying the use of your outdoor living area in any weather.
Louvered Roof Pergolas Offer a Multitude of Customization Possibilities
StruXure pergolas offer a wide variety of built-in pergola accessories and options, so you can customize your home pergola to your unique usage and style preferences:
Multiple pergola models to meet your needs
Choose from attached, freestanding, and portable pergolas perfectly suited to shelter your porch, deck, patio, balcony, or rooftop space:
- Pivot 6 – our most popular residential pergola
- Pivot 6 XL – perfect for expansive applications and commercial use
- Pivot 6 Slide – improve the view and impress your neighbors with this sunroof-style sliding pergola roof
- Cabana – these non-permanent 10x10 aluminum pergolas require no permitting
Abundant pergola accessories
Meet your comfort needs and reflect your design style with:
- Built-in lighting for 24/7 use
- Ceiling fans and infrared heaters for year-round comfort
- Motorized screens for improved comfort and weather protection
- A variety of complementary powder coating colors including white, black, beige, bronze, adobe, and gray
- Corbel ends, architectural columns, and faux wood wrap to accent your home’s architecture
Ease of operation
Operate your StruXure louvered pergola via:
- Remote or wall-mounted controls
- Mobile device using Somfy MyLink technology, programming your pergola from anywhere
- Automated weather sensing technology, including wind, rain, and freeze sensors for on-demand response
StruXure Aluminum Pergolas Withstand Harsh Weather
Adjustable pergolas are more than a fair-weather accessory. Built to last a lifetime, they feature a lightweight yet durable extruded aluminum construction. Premium Akzo Nobel powder coating provides nearly maintenance-free use, standing up to strong sunlight, resisting hail damage, supporting heavy snow loads, and withstanding hurricane-force winds. Their outstanding durability makes StruXure pergolas the outdoor shelter solution of choice for homeowners, restaurants, resorts, country clubs, theme parks, and sports venues throughout the Colorado region.
Create an outdoor living space you’ll enjoy year-round with an adjustable louvered pergola. Contact Denver Pergolas, Denver’s exclusive StruXure pergola dealer, at 303-505-6669 to learn more today.